Monday, 6 February 2012

An inspiration for our first challenge

After seeing all your lovely submissions for our first challenge, I couldn't stop myself from creating a layout about my daughter Aisha who turned one on January 23rd. Hope you like it and inspires you to create. :))


Journal: I still remember how impatient I was during my last trimester to see your little toes and fingers, feel your hair and hear your voice.. And now you are all grown up: almost running, crying and laughing at the same time, kissing me when you feel happy... I'am waiting with bated breath to see you grow into a beautiful girl...

2 comments:

  1. she's such a doll!!! belated happy birthday to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday wishes from Ayesha to Aisha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.