Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Please Welcome Donna Espiritu


Our first design team member whom we would like to introduce today is Donna Espiritu. Donna or 'scrappy Donna', as she likes to call herself, is originally from Manila, Philippines and currently lives in Saudi Arabia with her husband.

She loves doodling, paint and crunching the heart out of papers. We would like to call her scrapbook style "free-style" and even "eclectic". She incorporates a lot of techniques and styles in one page. Layering and adding dimensions to a page is her strength. She also does a lot of digital scrapbooking and hybrids, which means we will get to learn a lot from her.

When we asked Donna to share some fun facts about herself, this is what she had to say:

I love to sing! But singing doesn't like me.

I love pink/grey/yellow

At times when I want to concentrate (or can't sleep), I put on my headphone and listen to alternative or heavy metal songs (weird, i know).
I've contemplated on having a tattoo...someday.

I still doodle hearts and stars... on my *work* notes.

I'm really a shy person but most people don't believe me.

I'm so flat-footed/clumsy I trip even when I'm just standing.

Can't stop laughing after reading that. LOL. Donna, we are very happy to have you in our Design Team and we look forward to a fun filled adventure. :)

Oh, and here are a few projects created by Donna. 




Don't they just blow your mind away? You can view more of her work at her gallery. Do pay her blog a visit and leave some love. You will, won't you? :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats in your new design team post. Looking forward to entering the challenges ahead. Best wishes, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ thank you neelu.... okay now i LOL so hard when i saw that page with my picture! omg... hahaha

    thank you again, for having me in your team.. looking forward sharing and learning stuff with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous and stunning projects!!! so inspiring :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so lucky to have you Donna!!! Congratulations my sweet and talented friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Irene and Ate Nette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwieee.. these are pretty, Donna!! :D Sure got lots to learn from you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.