Friday, 17 February 2012

Please Welcome Irene Retuya



Today we would like to welcome Irene Retuya to our Design Team. Irene is a registered Nurse by profession and one of THE most committed individual we have ever met. She has been living in Dubai since 1995. She has been card making on and off for 15 years and started making digital cards and printing them out.

In 2011 she started cardmaking and scrapbooking the traditional way (yaay for us ;)). Irene's style is clean and simple. However, lately she has started to love adding more details, layering, punching and dry embossing.

Some fun facts about Irene for you: -

Likes Punching, dry embossing, embellishments such as flowers, ribbons, butterflies, lace, stikles, buttons and rhinestones.

Loves to
Travel {wish I have more money to do that}

Can’t live without
My cuppa coffee and when there’s a cake with it, I’m on cloud 9!

Gotta watch these TV series 
Alcatraz, NCIS, NCIS LA, Hawaii Five O and Criminal Minds.

My natural highs
·        Losing all track of time and completely immersing myself in card making, scrapbooking and crafting.
·        Being really productive and crossing things off my to-do list.
·        Spending time out with friends. 


 
I’m frustrated by
·      My lack of will power to diet and exercise
·      Not having enough time to get everything done
·      Not going to bed early and waking up late
·      Laundry & ironing clothes…ugh!*?*


My Reverse Bucket List For when I am feeling discouraged and like my life isn't as fulfilling and exciting as I want it to be), to remind me that I have already lived quite a lot.
·        Graduated from nursing.
·        Working abroad.
·        Been white water rafting
·        Jumped off  a 21 feet high stone cliff (graduation ceremony from water rafting)
·        Been in love.
·        Had my heart broken.
·        Seen the Chalice Wells and Stonehenge
·        Traveled to 9 countries.
·        Hold a snake in my shoulder in a zoo. {will scrap this one}
·        Had picture taken with chimpanzee {will scrap this one too}

And here are few of her gorgeous projects.


A minialbum she made for her friend.


We could stare at this circular layout for hours and hours and still find something new! 


And a card she made for Pretty Paper Studio's 'YOU' challenge. Aren't her projects just as pretty as her? Do leave her some love here and on her blog.

4 comments:

  1. thank you Neelu for having me in your team...looking forward for fun, friendship and worderful creative learning experience with you guys and those who follows PPS.

    hugs,
    irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz. so proud of you... go cebuana

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to lots of creative times with you irene and the rest of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects, Irene!! :) Really look forward to fun times at PPS together!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.