Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Please Welcome Shruti Menon


Second Design Team Member whom we would like to introduce today is Shruti Menon. Shruti is ONE helluva Krafty Artist. You don't believe us? Wait till we show you some of her projects. 





Shruti is a media planner by profession and a crafter by passion. She currently lives in Hyderabad, India and is moving to Dubai in a couple of months. We are waiting for you to get here Shruti! 

Few random facts about Shruti that she would like to share with us: -
I am a lifelong die hard romantic! :-|
I am a self-taught “artist”. I enjoy both sketching and painting. I just love to dip my bushes into color and forget the world and paint away to glory.  Art and craft make me super happy and rejuvenates me!
My favorite board game is Scrabble…and I know how to kick butt at it! *winks*
I enjoy making food for my near and dear ones, especially my husband, and love it even more when they appreciate it.. hehe! ;)
I love the color pink!! I think it’s the prettiest and the happiest color.
I am a die-hard music buff.  I want some music playing at every moment of my life!!
I simply love chocolates, mint candies, Chinese food and Pasta!

Shruti says she is a new card maker on the block. We don't believe her. We think she is just being modest. She describes her style as a mixture of detailed, cutesy, clean and simple. She can't do without a bit of bling, a butterfly or a flower (we can see that Shruti *wink wink*). Her favourite techniques include rubber stamping, punch craft, layering, pearl/gem detailing and distressing. Woah! A long list Shruti!! Hope we can keep up with you. We are very honoured to have you in our team and looking forward to a wonderful journey together. 

Do make Shruti feel welcome by leaving some love here or on her blog


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shruti on your new DT post. Looking forward to joining in with the challenges ahead. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty and stunning creations! so motivating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! love ur stuff shruti, amazing amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D hehehe.. *blush blush* Thank you so much guys!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.