Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Meet our Guest Designers

I was waiting for all the rush of our launch to be over so that I can aaram sey introduce our Guest Designers of the month Sasha Farina and Ujjwal Gupta. 


Sasha, mother of two beautiful girls, is a talented scrapbooker from Singapore. She designs for biggies like Crate Paper, Lil Bee Designs and Chic Tags. So when she agreed to be our very first guest designer for our scrapbooking kit, I was delighted to say the least. And when she sent me photos of her layouts, I didn't know what to say. I welled up. Simply because I couldn't believe that such beautiful layouts came off of our first kit. So, let's take one more look at her gorgeous layouts and card?





----

Ujjwal, a friend whom I have never met in person. Someone who never ceases to amaze me with her kindness and creativity. When our first card kit was ready, I knew I wanted her to be our guest designer for our April Card Kit. And she proved me right with her gorgeous cards!




Do visit their blogs and leave some love, ya? 

xoxo
Neelu

6 comments:

  1. Amazing guest designers.. Loved the LOs... And Ujjwal of course is well-known to all of us so wtg girly...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have seen amazing work of both the guest designers..love them !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to meet Sasha! Those layouts are amazing and thank you for your kind words and faith in me! I loved being a guest designer for PPS and can't wait to see this club grow by leaps and bounds! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW how inspirational are these girls your work is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those layouts...simply Gorgeous. Love the cards by Ujjwal too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed Ujjwal is well known and her work is simply amazing.. Both the DT's have done a wonderful work... Hats Off!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.