Hi crafty ladies and to non-crafty ladies alike! Irene here again and I hope everyone is having a fabulous time. To those who have cropping in mind but have not started it, now's a good time to start and spark that creativity of yours. Time to have lots of fun. There are lots of pretty stuff at the shop. Do check it out here.
I'm here today to share with you how I made the Favor Pockets using Pretty Paper Studio's May Scrapbooking kit 'Over The Rainbow'.
Tools required: Pattern papers, kit's paper bag, scissors or paper trimmer, shaper scissors or border punch, glue, inks
It is so easy and simple to make. Here are the steps:
- Trim 6” square pattern paper or cardstock. I recycled and use the big brown paper bag that comes with the kit; a great way to help our environment. I made four but twelve favor pockets can be made from the big paper bag.
- Trim both sides of the square with paper shaper scissors or use border punch. I used pinking scissors.
- Glue three sides of the square to create a pocket. Keep the trimmed sides at the top of the pocket.
- Cut pattern paper strips and glue in the middle; my paper strips were ¾ inches x 8 inches.
- Embellish favor pockets as desired. I stamped the banner on pattern paper using Jenni Bowlin Chewing Gum and Speckled Egg Inks then cut it out. I cut out the blooms from Fresh Blooms Dear Lizzy Neapolitan pattern paper; distress it with Jenni Bowlin Chewing Gum Ink and layered. Then adhered the banner and blooms on the paper strips.
See how easy and simple it is! Now it's ready for any treats to your friends, guest or love ones. Here are few ideas:
I enjoyed creating these favor pockets. Now, it's time to treat yourself with Pretty Paper Studio Kits.
Have lots of fun and enjoy the day!