Monday, 18 June 2012

Ramadan Journal - An Exclusive Journal Kit



Ramadan is fast approaching and to make this year's even more special, Pretty Paper Studio has put together a gorgeous Limited Edition Ramadan Journal Kit. Hurry and place your order today before it gets sold out. Email: ppsuae@gmail.com or call +971 55 393 6262

This kit can easily be used for recording any event like road trips, summer break etc.


Price: AED 185 (Including Free Shipping within the UAE)

Price with International Shipping: AED 215

Kit Contents:

Chapter Stitched Daybook from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 

EXCLUSIVE Ramadan Kareem / Eid Mubarak Flairs by Sasha Farina

Dear Lizzy NEAPOLITAN Thickers Glitter Chipboard Charmed Peapod (Alpha)

Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Tile Letter Stickers Ballerina 

Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Bits (Pack of 24 Die Cut Shapes)

Hero Arts Midnight Black Pearl Accents

My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing' Paper Clips 

My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Adventures" Label Stickers














1 comment:

  1. First time got a chance to really come over to your space & check them all out & I must admit, I am so overwhelmed with everything I saw.... The entire set up has a class & quality, I crave for myself..... AMAZING!!!

    Wishes,
    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.