Sunday, 8 July 2012

Mr Huey and Prima Chalk Ink Love


A lot of new products from Studio Calico, Hero Arts Shadow Inks and my current favourite Prima's Chalk Inks

I made this layout minutes after I got hold on some goodies for myself. I love everything about this page. I've been saving that photo for the perfect page and I don't think I could have done any better than the one above. I decided to go with black/grey papers so that those gorgeous tulips receive all the attention and nothing else. 

One of the papers used for layering is actually from Studio Calico Take Note Paper Clip's packaging. A bit of recycling, ha? I've used three different Mr Huey's mists here: Leaf Green, Powder Blue and Calico Shine. I love calico shine.. it was a bit difficult to capture it in photo...


I dabbed the alphas with Prima's Teal Damask. I'am so impressed with this ink. It's so easy to hold and use and the ink is so rich! You got to try it to know what I mean. And oh so many colours! I texted Shruti right after I used the ink. I simply couldn't contain my excitement. I remember feeling the same when I used JBS's inkpads



Studio Calico goodies are moving fast. Make sure you place your order soon to get what you want. 

That's all from me now. Happy crafting and see you soon!
Neelu

Supplies used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.