Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Let's have a look at Collection Kits?


I love collection kits! They make scrapbooking a lot easier and takes away the guesswork when it comes to putting together designs or themes. I usually go for Echo Park Paper's Collection Kits. However, when Crate Paper's Pretty Party Collection hit the store, I wanted to give it a try. It is very different from the usual style I work with and definitely pushed my creative boundaries. 

Here are a couple of pages, I put together using the kit. 



I also used some of the scraps left in my Ramadan Journal...


I still have few sheets of full papers and scraps. I think I will make few cards and then use whatever is left in my Project Life album. 

Thank you for looking! :)
xxNeelu

Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.