Tuesday, 6 November 2012

November Challenge - Punches & Die Cuts

Hi all,

It's Riri here. Another new month and as always at PPS it means new challenge!

You may know already that my Cameo and I are best friend right? I love her, and I am pretty sure she loves me back. :) . She has so far never giving me problem, always cut precisely and neatly. And that's why for this month challenge I am so happy because I got to use her to max again!

So I have created three different layout that I hope will inspires you to join the challenge this month.

So roll on the first one.




From October Afternoon oh so lovely line, 9 to 5. All of it. Well except for the wood veneer star which is an old product of Studio Calico. I love love love the wood pattern paper. Love the versatile look of all the papers. Mrs Cameo cut the title. So neat and precise.

Supplies used:


And the second layout.





From Echo Park mini theme Enjoy the Ride. Mrs Cameo went to town with her cutting skill again. Creating the wave that I think suitable with the photos of our holiday to Oman. I love that we can mist the thickers from Studio Calico to any color that we like.

Supplies used:

And for the last one I am trying hard to create a simple minimalist layout. :) I want to show the beauty of the latest line of Amy Tan Ready Set Go Coffee Break Patterned Paper. Have I told you enough that I love wood patterned paper? Perhaps not yet. I love those!!!!!






Supplies Used:

So that's all, happy crafting and have a nice week ahead dear friends!!
Riri

--


A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page / a Card / an Altered Project having Die-Cuts and/or Punchwork
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: November 30, 2012
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

2 comments:

  1. Hi my all photos not going on your link of submission .you can see my whole creation in this link-http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/2012/11/great-excitment-and-my-new-creation.html
    THANKS
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am in loveee with these layouts, Riri.. there are FANTABULOUS!! :D I loved all the little details.. especially the way u've tied the string into a star around the star die cut.. AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.