Monday, 26 November 2012

November Challenge: Punches & Die-cuts

Hello there! Neelu here to share my take on this month's challenge: Punches and Die-Cuts. I haven't played along in a PPS challenge for a long time and decided to move my bum and put my Cameo to use. ;)

I made all these wall decor frames using Silhouette Cameo. This machine is just awesome. No doubts! By now, you would know that Iam more of a Clean and Simple girl. So these frames are super simple - couple of patterend papers to die cut and for background, some washi and I was good to go!

Oh, I must add that those decorative tapes from My Mind's Eye are of really good quality. Unlike the normal washi we buy, these stick really well. And the colours are much better in person. :)


Supplies Used
Silhouette Cameo
Butterfly Shape from Silhouette Store
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Fresh Blooms 12x12" Patterned Paper
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Dreamy Days 12x12" Patterned Paper
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Remember Record 12x12" Patterned Paper
Hero Arts Lavender Accent Pearls




Supplies Used
Silhouette Cameo
Quote from Silhouette Store
American Crafts 12x12" Kraft Cardstock 
American Crafts Precision Pen
Echo Park This and That Christmas Plaids and Dots 12x12" Patterned Paper
My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland Decorative Tape




Supplies Used
Silhouette Cameo
Shape from Silhouette Store
Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go 12x12" Patterned Paper
My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland Tags 12x12" Patterened Paper
My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland Decorative Tape



Supplies Used

Hope you liked them. Silhouette Store is having 50% off on all shapes now! Go grab some before it ends!!

xxNeelu

1 comment:

  1. How to link up for the nov challenge...dont see a linky..Here is my entry
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2012/11/punchcraft-and-quilled-flowers-on.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.