Tuesday, 4 December 2012

December Challenge: 2012 A Review

Hi guys,

Riri here. I am not celebrating any holiday in December. But seeing all the images for December Daily albums and other things related to it really made me itch to make a mini book about something.

I love mini book.

I love mini book.

:)

Then I was told that the theme for December Challenge will be 2012 recap, so mini book to the rescue!!!!

I purposely choose the subtle and soft color of Dear Lizzy Neapolitan and Studio Calico Heyday papers, both really goes very well together, plus Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic Buzz Words. Loving the combo so much!!

So here it goes, a simple, 5.5x7 inch mini book that hopes to inspire you



Amy Tangerine Goodness Slate Printed Chip Thickers
October Afternoon Sidewalks Wrap Pack
October Afternoon Sidewalks Tin Pins
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Dreamy Days Patterned Paper
Studio Calico Heyday Cheerful Patterned Paper



My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Together Decorative Tape
October Afternoon Cakewalk Alphabet Cardstock Stickers
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Washi Tapes
Pink Paislee Portfolio Ephemera



Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic Buzz Words
Jenni Bowlin Studio Vintage Mini Bingo Cards
Studio Calico Pop Patterned Paper



Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Silver Lining Vellum
My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Paper Clips
Authentique Journey Diction Thickers



Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Hazy Horizon Patterned Paper
October Afternoon Sidewalks Chipboard Thickers
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Doo Dads
My Minds Eye The Sweetest Things Bright Reason Decorative Tape


Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Fresh Blooms Patterned Paper
My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Princess Rhinestones




  


That's it for now. Obviously I still have few pages left as there is one whole December to go through before we move on to 2013. If you ask me how I choose the photos to include, I basically just scrolling through all of our photos for 2012, and choose whatever memories that I want to include in this book. Not necessary I have a memory for each month, sometimes just one, sometimes even 3-4 memories. But up to know, I love this book, its really a mini project life, whatever that scream 2012 to us.

Happy scrapping to all of you

Cheers

Riri

--

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page and/or a Project with the theme '2012 In Review'
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: December 31, 2012
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

5 comments:

  1. Hi Riri, great album!!! Very much your style!!! What do you use to bind the book? Is it a brown leather cord or brown elastic? Does not look like rings to me.. How do you keep pages from tearing if it is a cord? Thanks, xx Marina..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is Tim Holts rings with flat side, do you use them? Would you recommend them.. I really do not like regular rings.. but looks like it is the only option..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Marinaaaa !!!! ... how r u dear ???? it is tim holtz rings with flat side. those are my faves as it look so neat. loving the brown rustic color as well. i dont like the regular rings as my mini book normally very very thick and I need to use a huge rings which is ugly. So this one is highly recommended. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! what a wonderful book ! loved the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pooja ..... The soft subtle color of this line is indeed irresistible ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.