Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Scrapbooking layout - Use your scraps: Handmade Flowers

Hello there crafters,

Good Morning!

I hope everybody is enjoying all the fun layouts and projects the designers here have been sharing!

This is Shruti here and I am here to tell you how a big hoarder I am. I hoard even the tiniest bit of scrap left from a project.. I never have the heart to throw them away as I feel I might just need them someday. So I thought I'd share one way to use your scraps.

Flowers!! Handmade flowers are one of the best way to use your scraps. You can either randomly fussy cut them.. or just draw a shape on ur scraps and cut them. The best thing about a paper flower is that they never have to perfect. Sometimes even an imperfectly cut flower ends up looking prettier than a perfect one.

I made a layout using these flowers.



A closer look at the flowers.. 


and the alphas.. (you'd know why.. once you see the tutorial) :)


4 comments:

  1. This is totally rocking!! The flowers..the background..all too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the flowers and layout too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely rocking and gorgeous.Love the scrappy blooms.It is hard to say that they were scraps in their previous life.I have scrolled up and down on this page several times to enjoy this visual treat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.