Sunday, 13 January 2013

January Challenge: Resolutions

Hi all, Donna here to share with you my layout for this month's theme, Resolutions.

I didn't specify things on my list. While trying to write down stuff, my resolutions, lots of things came to mind. So I kind of summarized things. And since I know in my mind which these things are, I will just cross it off in my mental list once I achieved it already within this year :D And no I don't think that's cheating, lol! :D

Anyways, here is my layout and some detailed shots.

I used gesso to tone down the color of the orange patterned paper as you can see in the image below. Then I used the leftovers of the punched borders, flipped some to show through the other side.


I used the arrows in the patterned papers to highlight my page's title, "I resolve". I used die cut shapes for serve as journaling spots.


Created the flower by cutting it free hand, did the same with the leaves too and just creased it in the middle to have the "leaf look".

This part is one of my fave in this layout. I just cut up some strips of this colorful patterned paper, adhered on the two circle die cut shapes. Used foam tape for dimension.



Hope you like my page! Thanks for dropping by!

List of materials used:
AC precision pen
AC knock outs notebook border puncher
Amy Tan Ready Set Go die cut shapes
Amy Tan Ready Set Go collection pack
This to that foam tape
October Afternoon Sidewalk buttons
Finding Nana memory flairs from the Christmas kit Ring in the new
MME The sweetest Thing Honey Enamel dots
Gesso

-- 



A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page and/or a Project with the theme 'Resolutions'
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: January 31, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've played with the border punch here!! Brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.