Tuesday, 22 January 2013

January Challenge: Resolutions

Hello 2013

Hello PPS dearies ...... :)

....

I know 2013 will be amazing, even better than 2012 .... Oh yes, I believe that will all my heart .... :))))))

.....

I have a long to do list for 2013, including losing 10 kilos .... well, there's this funny joke I read somewhere over the net, we may as well used our last year resolution and change the year .... hehehe ... the long list goes on, and almost none got achieved .... :P

But there are two things that I promise myself I will do, and the first one is as the layout below,


to try harder.

God knows I have commitment higher than my height and heavier than my body ... *sigh*, I've been struggling for years, I can say that my life is constant struggling, but again, as Oprah said 'you get in life what you have the courage to ask for' ... I certainly asked and prayed for all these, so I have to struggle to keep up to what I have asked for.

So yes, trying harder ....as hard as I can ....


As you may have noticed, the above is Studio Calico Yearbook line. I like the color theme. The vintage feelings. So Studio Calico.

The second promise that I made to myself is the below

To pause and to enjoy. Because the more I see the little things the more I grateful of what I have.


What you guys think, my resolutions is simple enough right ???? How about yours ???

Cheers

Riri

Supplies used:
Studio Calico Yearbook Collection Pack
Studio Calico Yearbook Diecut Polaroids
Amy Tan Ready Set Go Thickers Daily Three


--

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page and/or a Project with the theme 'Resolutions'
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: January 31, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.