Sunday, 27 January 2013

PPS: January Video Tutorial

Donna here again to share another project I created with a simple video tutorial."Today and everyday" corkboard project is still in connection with this month's challenge theme: Resolutions.

I've been meaning to create a memory board or something similar since last year and I wanted to use a big corkboard to pin small snips of papers for CT deadlines, schedules, ideas and other crafty-related stuff.

Although I just got to purchase a bit smaller corkboard than what I had in mind, I still saved it for this particular project. I kept it really simple so my pins won't be overwhelmed by the decorations etc.




Hope you like it and thanks in advance for watching! :)



Materials used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.