Sunday, 3 February 2013

February Challenge: Anything with Washi

Hello!

Finally, February.. my favorite month of the year is here. :) 

Anyhoo, this is Shruti here to share with you a Frame Key Hanger I made using some of my new Washis. I had seen a lot of pretty key holders on Pinterest and had always wanted to make one of my own for my home. They are so much more prettier than the regular Key Hangers you get to buy from the market.


Its so simple to make.. and I insist all you guys to try one out yourself too. :)


I used two matching black and white Washis to wind them around the inner frame.. Don't they make a lovely pattern together??


I then stuck some flowers cut out using my brand NEW Silhouette Cameo!! :D The house shaped chipboard is from the Dear Lizzy 5Th & Frolic collection.


I then used a grey cardstock for the background and topped them with the Pink Paislee Portfolio Alphabet Stickers and Dear Lizzy glitter thickers.


Now stick the inner frame with the grey cardstock..


and Voila! there you go! Your frame is ready. Now drill two or as many hooks as you want to the frame..


How cute is that?! :)

I hope this inspires you make one yourself..

Until next time..

Love,
- Shruti

Supplies Used
Dear Lizzy 5Th & Frolic Chipboard Shapes
Dear Lizzy Glitter Thickers 

---

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page, Card and/or a Project with Washi Tapes
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Share it in our album February Challenge: Anything with Washi in our FB Group
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: February 28, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

6 comments:

  1. Lovely idea. The flowers look pretty! Perfect inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely love this idea, simple and easy to make! thanks for sharing, shruti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shruti, your ideas are always so amazing! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flowers - a cameo is definitely on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing idea...and those flowers are just gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have added my entry .full post herehttp://snehalscreations.blogspot.in/2013/02/anniversary-tags-with-washi-tapes.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.