Saturday, 23 February 2013

February Challenge: Anything with Washi

As you know the PPS February Challenge is to make something from Washi Tapes. I have three Washi tapes in my stash - birds on a wire, Woodland Park and Midway. Look for these here

I decided that I too would see what I could do with my Washi... As it is February and my theme is 'Valentine' my first idea was a Valentine card especially as I had seen a sketch challenge that I wanted to have a go at...



In this card I used my new Hero Arts Stamp 'Newspaper Heart' and papers from my stash. The Washi is 'Midway' in a diagonal stripe behind the main image.  


My second idea was a wall hanging. 

In particular, in this project I used paper from the My Mind's Eye 'Bluebell' Paper Pad. Find this here.

Sue

Supplies Used
Washi Tapes
--

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page, Card and/or a Project with Washi Tapes
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Share it in our album February Challenge: Anything with Washi in our FB Group
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: February 28, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.