Sunday, 17 February 2013

It's me Susan, with some Love Cards!

Well, this is pretty exciting - 
Here I am making my first blog entry for Pretty Paper Studio as part of the CT!!
I do hope you will enjoy my ideas and keep coming back! 

 It's February, so my theme is "Valentine" - and I am showing you 4 ideas. Yes, these cards are Valentines but they could equally well be used for an anniversary or some other occasion.
 February 14 is pretty important to me - my husband and I were married on Valentine's Day 37 years ago!!


Card #1 uses matting of various papers, a digi I have had so long I can't remember it's origin and a heart shaped treat cup containing 'confetti'.





Two images of Card #2 - a waterfall using 'masculine' colours and an amusing sentiment.



Card #3 is an easel card - I have been making lots of easel cards recently, usually based on a square shape - but the shape of this one is thanks to Emma Goddard in the UK. 

 I wanted the scallops to be wave-like...
The matting papers used are Bluebell from MY MIND'S EYE found here
The background behind the fish is distressed with a watermark and then overstamped in black.



Two images of card #4 - these feature the triple stamping technique - come back tomorrow to see the tutorial showing you how to make them...

Happy crafting!
Sue from

6 comments:

  1. A lovely showcase of cards, love your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I were married on the 13th and only 14 years for us. A fantastic array of stunning cards and loving the great sentiments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing cards.....awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There all gorgeous and perfect for any occasion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful creations. Love the ideas and the sentiments. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.