Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Product Spotlight - Martha Stewart Scoring Board


Hello dear crafters!!

This is Shruti here and am here to talk about one of my favorite craft tool, The Martha Stewart Scoring Board.



 Am not a biggie when it comes to making different types of folded cards but yes, it is very handy tool and makes your life so much easier even if it is to make a simple folded! Since the grooves of the score board is pretty deep it gives you the perfect score and thus a perfect fold. Its is a life saver when it comes to making an envelope or a boxed envelope because the Martha Stewart Scoring Board comes with an add on piece that helps you make envelopes.

I found this board really easy to use, it comes with basic measurements and instructions for making boxes, envelopes and scoring cards.

Here are some of the projects I made using the score board..

Shadow boxed Card


Paper Cubed Calender



In this card.. I used the score board to create a zig zag background.. which gives your project a pretty dimension. The title was cut using Silhouette Cameo. 


You may wonder where I used the scoreboard on this layout.. haha! You see those pretty little zig zag rosettes used in this layout?! Those are one of my favorite things to make using my MS score board! :)

Handy Tip: Since the grooves of the MS Score Board are pretty close to each other.. make sure you you go slow when you score so you don't jump the track.

I hope this review helps!!

Love,
- Shruti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.