Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Welcome to PPS Family

We are excited beyond words to add three new faces to our Creative Team. All of them are very talented and have something unique to offer. So let us meet them? 


Susan Renshaw, an avid crafter and very active in Abu Dhabi with her card making group is also into ATC's. Let us hear what she has to say about herself... 

I have lived in Abu Dhabi for more than 6 years.
I am British but have also lived in Australia and Hong Kong.
I am a mother of 4, grandmother of 3.
Having been a 'crafty lady' all my life, I am currently addicted to paper crafting.
I am a retired teacher.
I also enjoy sailing and amateur dramatics.
My husband and I will have been married 37 years on Valentines Day.
You can find my blog here
--
Oooh, we have two CT members celebrating their anniversaries this month. Love is definitely in the air!! Now let us meet our sweet Lou.


Louella Mae Aliermo
Hi I'm Louella Mae Aiermo, 26 yrs old from Philippines but currently staying here in Dubai, UAE. I'm a nurse by profession.

And Trust me I'm a Scrapbooker!

My Life is amazingly simple. For me, you need to do just one thing – open your heart to love: love what you have; love what you do, and love other people.
ì scrap because I need a creative outlet. I need to share stories, I need to photograph what I see, I need to record history, I need to fulfill a PURPOSE.. Because to me it’s a basic need.
In the same way, as I leave this legacy for my family, I am constantly reminded how often God invades my space and my time, even if I am not aware of it immediately.
And you know what I'm still a beginner, so join me with my creativity journey.
You can find my blog here
--
Very well said Lou, all we need is love. 
Last, but definitely not the least is Marina Velichko. 



Here are seven random facts about her... 
I love animals, especially cats.
I love deep warm colours.
I love to make rules for everything; this is how my brain works. By education I am teacher of Math, Physics and Computer Science.
For me being beautiful is not enough, it should be practical as well.
I am very romantic. And old fashioned..
I love owls.
I love being at home with my little family doing our things in our cosy “nest”.
You can find my blog here
--
One can definitely see her romantic side in the mini albums she makes. Marina will be sharing her Project Life inspirations and tips with us. Yup, one CT member just for Project Life. 
They are all busy crafting and cooking up new things for us. I for one can't wait to see what they have made. Can you? 


3 comments:

  1. congrats to the new team. hurray to Louella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team ladies! Looking forward to work alongside with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new team members ...really looking forward to seeing their creations ...enjoyed reading their intro's too :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.