Hi Pretty Friends!
It's me Louella again.Just want to share how I made my Altered Frame Decoupage technique.Personalize your furniture or craft project with decoupage.
Decoupage can sometimes be deceptive. By looking at a finished project, you would think this craft technique would be complicated, but it isn't. It is actually quite simple. If you can cut and paste, you already know most of the techniques involved.
1.Choose what project you want to make.
2. Basically, you cut out pictures or use strips of paper depends what you want; for me on this project I used the pretty Crate Paper Pad which relates to the March Challenge: Color Palette.
3. You glue the paper first ; and then cover the Paper and Washi Tapes with a few coats of Modpodge or any decoupage Medium to protect it.
4. After that explore some Mists and Paints to add some colors on your project..
5. I used the Crafters Workshop Scrapbooking Template 6x6 Bricks and Punchella Template
with Modelling Paste on this.
6. Lastly, finished your project with pretty embellishments like stickers and chipboards.
So what yo think?
Decoupage is a fun and easy right?? --the possibilities are endless. Best of all, decoupage can be learned fairly quickly in just a few steps.
Go gather together your supplies and start crafting...
See you around