Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Home Made Altered Tin Can Video Tutorial


Hi Everyone, it's Louella here again to share a Mixed Media concept tutorial for an altered Tin Can. And yeah, this is my first ever Video tutorial. :-)

I collected this pretty tea tin can since last year from my cousin Darlyn Delizo who will be celebrating her Fabulous 32nd Birthday this Saturday. I made this with love for her to cherish and this is also in connection to our March Challenge: Color Palette Layout.
                        
I just simply love this Month Color Palette. I enjoyed so much of mixing the colors and discovering the beauty of using Gesso and Mists in my projects. Explore the beauty of Art guys as I did for mine..










Thank you in advance for watching! 

With Love,
Louella



Supplies Used:

3 comments:

  1. love this! awesome for a first time vid tut, lou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, ladies, for this busy blog!! Lots of activity is going on here but I'm still lagging behind :(

    Btw this creation is just a masterpiece.. TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video Louella, very impressive!! The music, set up, time frame - everything!! Congratulation!! Very professionally done!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.