Sunday, 10 March 2013

March Challenge: Color Palette

Hi friends! Louella here again..  

.... Do you want a new challenge? Something to crave your creative appetite?...

Our March Challenge: Color Pallette for you to try your hand at. Inspiration on tap. Join us!


Rather head over here to get some inspiration from Me.. :-)

My Altered Frame

I started with these plain, wood framed mirrors. I got this frame for 1 dirham only in Dubai Flea Market last Saturday. Just a good saving for my pocket.. LOL

I used a lot of different strips of Crate Paper and Mod Podge and Washi Tapes for lots of texture and more of a collage feel (and a fantastic way to use up the scrap stash!!)...
Then, explore some paints and mist with it.. I used some Modelling paste too.. EXPERIMENTING is the best part of this project.. :-)


this is what they turned into... "ART is not what you SEE but what make OTHERS see.. "


and how pretty is the Sweetest Thing Enamel Dots. This will be my life time favorite. :-)

Supplies Used:
Mod Podge

This is my 2nd inspired project. My Tri Fold Card. I just love the colors of the March Challenge Color palette and well blended with my favorite embellishments.

I made this with LOVE as inspired for the Mother's Day. I miss my Mom so much!!






  
Enjoy ladies. See you around..

Love,
Louella


Supplies Used:
Mod Podge
---
A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with the above Color Palette

Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live

Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album March Challenge: Color Palette 
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified

Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook

You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: March 31, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

5 comments:

  1. fabulous and inspiring projects, lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your altered frame Louella and what you have done with that card-fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive Louella!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.