Sunday, 14 April 2013

Anything First: April Challenge

Mabuhay! 
  
How are you doing pretty people? Hope you are having a good weekend as mine.

I'm so excited to share with you again my creations for the April theme, 'Anything First' .. since we are celebrating Pretty Paper Studio First Birthday for this month.

.. and not only that, I'm rejoicing for my Mother and Daughter's birthday for this month too. :-)
 
In this post I want to share two projects that I've made and hope those layouts can inspire you.
 
First, is a colorful layout of my daughter Zoey when she was just 1yr old. So sad, I missed her birthday this month since I just transferred a new job and I can't have my vacation just to be with her. :-( I miss you Love..


I made so many techniques on this project.

 

I used the modelling paste to put some texture on my page as usual with distress inks, mists and stamps for the details.


A first time for me to use the acrylic ink as well on my page and I'm amazed how nice to blend it with glimmer mist and distress inks... just to happy for the result..


I just love the On trend-12x12-chipboard as added embellishment for my page.. see how pretty it is, yeah? You should have this on your stash always.. :-)

Materials used:
I am roses flowers

My Second project is my altered 7gypsies solo shadowbox tray 6x6 . I love butterflies and flowers on my project. I just used the layering and a little bit of mixed media technique with flower soft. 

I guess, I created a pretty masterpiece to keep on my scrap room.
 

This is my HOME..my family.. my LIFE..

My zoel and zoey on their 1st year..



I got this photo taken on our 1st Anniversary..

Materials used:
flower soft
I am Roses flowers




Hope you get inspired and do join us this month in celebrating Pretty Paper Studio's FIRST BIRTHDAY!
Happy crafting!



Hasta la proxima vez, til' next time


xxLou



---

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with the theme "ANYTHING FIRST"
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album April Challenge: Anything first  
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified

Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: April 30, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant projects Louella! Happy Birthday month!! (My Birthday month too!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.