Tuesday, 30 April 2013

April Video tutoriaL: First Love - A Mixed Media Layout


Hi all! Donna here for another video tutorial. Never mind the image above it say's Wednesday, lol! :D

Anyways, the project I created is still about this month's challenge, "Anything First."

The focus of my layout is about my very "first love" which is reading! :) Yep, a certified bookworm here! :)
My photo of a book with heart fold in the middle is actually a Dan Brown paperback I borrowed from a friend and made it myself, thought it's easy but nope, I had a hard time making that heart-shaped bookpage lol! :D The smaller photos were reading quotes I found over the net.
Thanks in advance for watching, enjoy!


Materials:
Gesso - similar one you can find in the store -->>> Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso
Others:
watercolor
thread
stapler
double-sided tape and craft glue

Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant video Donna - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful video. :) I want to try mixed media soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video!! :) Thanks for sharing with us the tutorial..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies!

    Marie Jane, I'm also just a beginner and video tutorials really help. I hope this one inspired you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb!! Simply superb, Donna!! You are such an artist!!..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.