Thursday, 18 April 2013

Celebrate Everyday: Project Life with Marina


Hello everyone, Marina is here with some more Project Life..

I hope everyone is in the great creative mood!! I had very busy week - school Easter holidays, my sister's birthday, my friend just got the baby-boy - so plenty to record.. For Easter memories I created 2 scrap pages in a spread as well as for my sister's birthday page to mark the fact that it is special to me..








I had ParkBench Paper pack by Fancy Pants with alpha's and stickers which are all coordinated and easy to use. I used as well Decorative Bags by Fancy Pants and Journaling Cards by Jenni Bowlin Studio for the message my friend sent me about getting new baby-boy. It is hidden yet still bag is transparent, so it gives some special touch to that message.


I used Amy Tangerine Rotary Phrase Stamp a lot.

For the Easter spread I used Designed Frames by Maggie Holmes plus Maya Road Vintage Edge Kraft Envelopes and loved it!! I added 2 big buttons from Dear Lizzy collection to the envelope for extra dimension. For the title I used Amy Tangerine Muse Thickers colored with red ink.













Next spread. I loved how my title card turned out with long sticker in the center and date under it. I used snapshop of my whether prediction app to mark the fact that there was a thunder storm. Easy created cards with papers and stickers from  ParkBench Paper pack by Fancy Pants. On the second left journaling card I used American Crafts chevron ribbon. On the right scrapbooking page dedicated my sister's birthday. Very simple indeed. I loved using Amy Tangerine Decorative Tags and Decorative Bags by Fancy Pants. And again Amy Tangerine Muse Thickers colored with red ink for a title.

So that is it for today, I hope you would get excited and inspired to document your daily life. And I will see you soon..

Happy crafting everyone,
thanks for stopping by
Marina..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.