Thursday, 30 May 2013

Celebrate Everyday: Project Life with Marina

Good morning, dear crafters! Marina is here with one more instalment for Project Life.

This time I had so many yummy goodies to play with!.. I was designing/ creating bunch of 6x4 title cards. Here they are all together:




I used Yes, Please die cuts from Amy Tangerine, October Afternoon tidbits,  tea towel and word bubble washi tapes.





Patterned papers from Yes, Please collection .




I totally loved alpha stickers - Transparent from Yes, Please and playful October Afternoon Midway.

So, after I had all my title and journaling cards done the process to put pages together was a breeze!.. Have a look:
 I love how playful stickers adding to the mood to my page. And I love-love bright colors, especially yellow.
I had one more discovery this time. My Yes, Please roller stamp is a perfect match for tidbits (pictured above). Sure, they are all from the same collection!.. I love this watercolor easy-breezy style.. So easy to work with, so versatile..
 Those transparent stickers were like revolution to me!! So great!!











So here is 2 weeks of my family's life memories. I hope you do record you own as well because it totally worth it!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everybody,

Xox Marina.


Supplies used:

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.