Monday, 27 May 2013

Our story - mini-album by Donna

Hi crafty people!
Donna here to share with you another project with "Flowers and Ribbons", Pretty Paper Studio's monthly theme challenge.

I created this mini-album with left-over On Trend papers and some stickers I used in previous projects. I kept it simple, not too many embellishments coz I thought I'd just add more when I find the photos I'd like to use.

Hope you like it!


I used glimmer mist and stickles on the flower to add color and texture. Love the subtle sparkle effect of the stickles.


For the front and back cover, I painted gesso all over and once dried, I used Mod Podge to adhere the small pieces of papers.
 When the Mod Podge dried, I adhere the tag and the striped paper in the middle and started to embellish with stickers, thickers and the fuzzy cut flower from one of the patterned paper.
 I also used a stencil and mist on the other side of the covers so it's not just plain white.
Here are some of the pages of the mini-album. I used various chipboards, stickers, washi tapes, strips of papers to embellish the pages.

Thanks for dropping by! Hope this gets you inspired to join our challenge this month...

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with "Flowers and Ribbons"
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album May Challenge: Flowers and Ribbons
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: May 31, 2013
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS

Materials Used:

4 comments:

  1. wow.. nice one sis.. u made a magic again with the papers u have on hand..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. nice one sis.. u made a magic again with the papers u have on hand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies! how can i keep up with your creativity? hahahah!
    this is a very pretty album Donna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.