Wednesday, 26 June 2013

A Shadow Box in Less Than 30 Minutes: Video Tutorial Wednesday




Hi all! Louella here for another video tutorial. I can't even imagine that in just 30 mins, I made a simple shadow box.

Anyways, the project I created is still about this month's challenge, 
"In Less Than 30 Minutes."


"- Your Heart will lead you HOME.."
  
For my project, I decided to create a shadow box. I happen to pick up this frame from Ikea over the weekend and wanted to create something that will include a date for our Anniversary, February 19 (0219), just a best decor for our front entry room.  I forgot how much fun using a shadow box can be, especially when you like to use lots of chipboard pieces and some flowers.

It's your turn now! I hope you'll be inspired to create something lovely.  I know the challenge this month is not easy.. but trust me, you can do something in your 30 minutes..  :-)
Thank you in advance for watching! 


With Love,
Louella


Supplies Used:
------


A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project "in less than 30 minutes"
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album June Challenge: In Less Than 30 Minutes
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: June 30, 2013
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.