Thursday, 27 June 2013

Celebrate Everyday: Project Life with Marina

 Hello dear crafters, Marina is here and it is the time for some Project Life.

I was lucky once again to work with great collection pack Ready Set Go by Amy Tangerine. It suits amazingly my photos and my style. 



 Last 2 weeks were very busy and emotional for me - it is the end of my son's school year. Lots of activities they had at school. There was a trip to Kidzania. So my first spread is dedicated to it. I used lots of photos and cut speech bubbles out of patterned paper and used it on the photos with my son's comments about each activity he had at Kidzania.


 I laminated instructions from school about the trip and inserted it as an extra memorabilia.

 I loved using small puffy stickers here and there..




 And another week spread.



And again I could not skip my favorite transparent letter stickers.

 I loved how everything so well coordinated in the collection. I cut title card, placed another cut to stick the date on and used Remarks Letter Stickers. Totally love this look..
So that is it for today, I hope with hot summer days you will find more opportunities to create scrapbooks, cards and other beautiful things.. Thanks for stopping by...

Xox, Marina.

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.