Sunday, 16 June 2013

June Challenge: In Less Than 30 Minutes

Hello there again Pretty People, it's me, Louella to share my pretty pink layout I made in less than 30 minutes.

It's a tough challenge for this month yeah?..hmm.. wait, I will tell you my secret.. :-)

 "City Girl"

 would you believe this is just in less than 30 minutes?? :-)

Tips from ME;

1. You need to choose or make a sketch of your layout that will serve as a guidance to your project (which is very important for you start)..

2. Gather all your materials in one tray (so that it's easy for you to limit yourself in finishing your project).. 

3. You try to assemble all your embellishments in accordance with your sketch.
4. Take a picture with your phone or camera before finalizing things up (will help u finish it immediately).
5. Glue it accordingly.
6. Put some details.
7. DONE.
:-)

 Here are the detailed photos;
 

 For me, I used Amy Tangerine Please Commit Patterned Paper with Amy Tangerine die cuts . I put Gesso on the boarders of my paper to compliment on my pink and gray theme.

 


The colors are very feminine and soft! I love the idea of putting a ribbon below the picture. It's amplifying the effects of the picture.
Hope you like it..enjoy creating ladies!
with so much Love,
 Lou
 
--------
Materials needed;
Candi Dots

 ------

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project "in less than 30 minutes"
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album June Challenge: In Less Than 30 Minutes
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: June 30, 2013
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.