Saturday, 1 June 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

I know all of you have been waiting eagerly to find out who the winner of our Blog Candy and April Challenge: Anything First were. I apologize for the delay. Things have been really hectic for the past few weeks and every time I would sit down to write the post, something would come up and my attention would get diverted. 

No more delays. It is the 1st of June today and very soon our June Challenge will be revealed. So let me announce winners of our Blog Candy, April and May Challenges. 

Winner of our blog candy is......


Kavitha Vadhri!!


Ria!!

Winner of our May Challenge: Flowers and Ribbons is... before I announce the winner, let me just say that we loved all of the gorgeous work shared in our gallery. It was a very very tough choice to make! 

So the winner is....

Venus!!

Kavitha, Ria and Venus - kindly write to us in 72 hours to claim your prize: ppsuae@gmail.com. 

Have a good weekend everyone!!
xxNeelu

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone!!! well deserved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey!!! Thank you for the great opportunity to join your PPS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Thanks a ton, you made my day.congratulations everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Thanks for the win! Congrats to Venus and Kavitha too :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.