Sunday, 9 June 2013

Wonderful day: a page under 30 minutes

Hi all, Donna here to share one of my projects for this month, a page created under 30 minutes! I really timed myself in all my projects for this month and thought I wouldn't be able to pull through one page. I was so skeptical at first, but I made it!

Check out my layout, Wonderful day...
So, I timed myself for 30 minutes. Once I started the clock, I just did what I had in mind. I started with my favorite color of glimmer mist. Didn't spray it but shook it gently on the paper to create little splashes. Not to overwhelm the page with the splatter but just to make a little "mess" ;)

Then I used the 4x6 brag pad papers, layered them on top of each other. Determining which one I like to go first. I think it's still cohesive with all those layers.

I layered my photos as well, before adding the embellishments. I used some chipboards, fabric flower and stickers.

Here are some close up shots...


Not bad for a page under 30 minutes ha? :)
Hope you like it and get inspired to join our challenge for this month... read below for details:

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project "in less than 30 minutes"
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album June Challenge: In Less Than 30 Minutes
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: June 30, 2013
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS

Materials used:

Happy crafting!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. love it, Donna...and well done on the 30 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! After seeing your beautiful cards, I really challenged myself to create a layout hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.