Thursday, 11 July 2013

Celebrate Everyday: Project Life with Marina

 Hello everyone, Marina is here with July installment of Project Life. Today I would like to share one PL spread about last week of my son's school and my birthday. It was a very busy week with birthday parties and Imagination Movers coming to my son's school and saying Good Bye to teachers and school friends. 


 To create this spread I was using Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Remarks Stickers  and papers from Ready Set Go Collection by Amy Tan which are combining so well together. I love this Camera Sticker which I used on title card.



 I love the light summery happy overall  feeling  which comes with using these product lines.




I would like to remind that original Project Life products by Becky Higgins now available at PPS. Now thinking about our vacation and travels I find them especially helpful. My favorites are:
Project Life - Tall Envelope Pages - 5 Pack  and  Project Life - Envelope Pages - 6x6 - 5 Pack are ideal for all sorts of maps, brochures, take away menus, postcards.

 Project Life - 12x12" Binder - Rain - I love everything with wood grain on it!!.. Plus all my PL Albums are brown.
 Project Life - Childhood Mini Kit - Wellington, Project Life - Core Kit - Cinnamon and Project Life - Core Kit - Midnight are great for travel photos..


And what are your favorites? 

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by, 
have a great week,
Xox, Marina.

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.