Tuesday, 9 July 2013

July Product Spotlight: Ramadan/Eid Mubarak digital printables


Hi! Donna here once again and I'm gonna share with you my projects using the Ramadan/Eid Mubarak digital printables.



I created two mini-album out of Inkssentials Craft Tags. It was fun and easy to make!

This is the cover of the first one. First, I dabbed Spun Sugar distress stain all over the tag to give it a nice subtle pink color. Then I wrapped a doily and some twine around. Then I started to embellish.

 I did the same with all the other tags...

and this is the second one I made... the same method I did with the first one, just altered the design a bit.

 there's extra 3 tags for each mini-album to accommodate more pictures.
Thanks for dropping by!

Materials used:
Ramadan/Eid Mubarak digital printables
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stain Spun Sugar
Crate Paper DIY shop 12x12 collection
Echo Park Paper Sweet Girl washi tape
Inkssentials Craft Tags
Others:
Doily
Prima flowers
Kaiser Kraft Rhinestones Self adhesive mixed flowers
Flower gems
Twine
O-rings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.