Wednesday, 30 October 2013

DT Reveal - Po Prostu Asia


Hello! I'm so excited to join Pretty Paper Studio Design Team!

My name is Asia, but in the scrap world I use my nickname Po prostu Asia. I’m 17 years old and I attend secondary school. I live in lovely country - Poland, Europe. 

I discovered scrapbooking in 2011 and my love to paper lasted to this day. Now I’m addicted to scrapbooking! I tried various styles over these two years but I have to admit that the colorful and a little messy one I like best - but it doesn't mean that I'm not looking for some new styles! On the contrary - I'm still learning and trying new techniques.

I have a lot of fun with every form of scrapbooking – I love albums, cards, notebooks, but my biggest love are layouts! I just love keeping on them bigger and smaller moments from my life.






You may find me at www.poprostuasia.blogspot.com or on FB under Po prostu Asia.

Best wishes ♥
Asia

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team, Asia!!! Love your works! Looking forward getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.