We are looking for enthusiastic scrapbookers, cardmakers, and people who love to do altered projects of all types. We know there are some amazing designers out there and we would love to see you submit your best creations and possibly be a part of the PPS Design Team.
- Contract period will be from November 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014.
- Create a minimum of three 12×12” unique and inspiring scrapbook layouts or cards each month to display in our galleries.
- Take well photographed pictures of your layouts/cards, as well as closer images of details when possible.
- Actively promote Pretty Paper Studio on your Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and any other social media websites.
- Actively participate in Pretty Paper Studio’s Facebook Group – like and comment on members’ photos, start active discussion etc.
- Post a picture tutorial every month on Pretty Paper Studio’s blog.
- Post a video tutorial every three months on Pretty Paper Studio’s YouTube channel (help will be provided in this regard).
- Participate in challenges, blog hops and/or related activities.
- A DT kit with supplies from our shop will be sent to you every month.
- Set discount on purchases from Pretty Paper Studio’s shop (excluding specified items).
- Your name and creations will be flaunted on Pretty Paper Studio’s Blog, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Increase your creative resume.
- Opportunities to socialize and meet other crafty ladies online and offline.
How to apply:
Send us the following details in one email: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 8th, 2013.
- Images of three different layouts, cards or projects that best represent you and your style. Please keep the size small.
- A short bio including Name, Email, Phone Number and Address. Do write a bit about your style and why you want to be in our Design Team.
- URLs of your blog, gallery and any other online community you are active on.
- A list of all Design Teams you are currently part of and their URLs if possible.
- Include any current or past design team or publications along with any teaching experience (not a requirement).
We will get in touch with only those who are selected.
Please do not apply if:
Please do not apply if:
- You are currently a member of three or more design teams.
- You have a store (online or physical) selling paper craft supplies.
- You have personal or work commitments during the contract period that would affect your DT work.
- You are not open to new ideas and find it difficult to work with supplies that are not your style.