Tuesday, 26 November 2013

So Sweet: Anything with Glitter

Hello everyone!

Ria here today, just popping in to share a quick and easy almost-a-chalkboard-type card which recently has been on trend in the card making world.

I usually end up with a black cardstock or black patterned paper so I eventually decided to try out stamping and embossing over black papers.

First up, I inked up a part of the embossing folder with Versamark ink, them run it in my die cutting machine to emboss. I then added a mixture of glitter and clear embossing powder and heat set them.

For the chipboard arrow, I added distress glitter to give them some spark and stamped some hearts over the black pattern paper. I wanted to give an illusion of a clock so I placed my arrows similar to a hand of a clock.

I love how that white ink stand out over its background. I think I'll be exploring more of this chalkboard technique in my other projects.

Here's what I came up with   


There's still time to play in this month's Anything with Glitter challenge so grab your stash and use those sparkling glitz into your projects.


Supplies used
Ink: Hero Arts white pigment ink, Versamark ink


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.