Monday, 11 November 2013

Tutorial Monday - Colorful Layout


Hi! Asia here to share with you my first step-by-step! I'm a little bit stressed, but I hope you like it :)

1. Prepere background with stencil, stamps and black pen!

2. Wait for gesso to dry and then start build composition. Of course every piece of paper I outline the black pen.

3. Next add some details like pennants, tags, die-cuts and chipboards. I leave chipboards raw, but you can dye them eg mist or ink :)

4. Now is the time to work on the bottom of the page. Add strip of paper, tag, some lettering and more if you want!

5. Start set your title. My layout is about my favourite city - Warsaw! So the title is "fav city" :)

6. To highlight the title outline the letters with a pen and add few arrows.

7. And the page is finished! :)) Here it is:

Thanks for stopping by!


Materials used:


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.