Monday, 16 December 2013

Tutorial Monday: Simple Paper Bag


Hi all! I wanna share with you my tutorial on paper baggie - perfect for a Christmas gift! :)

First, prepare piece of paper - mine is 12x19 cm.

Prepare lines, which help you fold paper.

Fold and glue your bag. Open up the bottom of the bag forming a square edge. 

Fold the left and right sides to the center. 
Fold the bottom of the octagon upwards towards and the top strip of the octagon downwards towards. 
Glue them together.
Finished! Now decorate it!


I hope you liked my tutorial :)
I used:
Kraft Cardstock and Amy Tangerine Yes, Please 'Share' Paper
Best wishes!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tutorial! The bag is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tutorial - I will have to have a go!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.