Hi folks! Donna here sharing with you a photo tutorial of an altered cardboard I recently made incorporating some Washi tapes, which is our theme challenge for the month.
So here we go...
1. Cut 2 5x5 cardboard (got mine from a bed sheet filler - recycle baby, recycle!)
2. Paint white acrylic. You can paint just the edges but I like mine all over.
4. I used deco scissors to trim off a bit of the edges.
5. Cut and place a doily as seen in the image
6. Spray some glimmer mist. Cut holes where you'll insert the ribbons/trims/twine later. I also secured the corners with some staple wires.
7. Let the fun begin! Start to decorate your cardboards with anything you like. I started with some Washi tapes....
Tied some ribbons and twines....
deco stickers... fun!
A colorful mat for my cardboard frames, with washi tapes in the middle...adhere the finished cardboard frames as seen in the image...
the finished project...
Hope you liked it! Thanks for dropping by!
Don't forget you still have time to join this month's challenge!
List of materials used:
Dear Lizzy 5th and frolic stickers
AC Pebbles - Crimson glitter foam thickers
AC Knock outs starter kit
Pink Paislee Portfolio stickers
MME The sweetest thing Love paper
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Rosie's rendering paper
Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Tuscan Sun
Authentique Uncommon Diction
White acrylic paint