Sunday, 16 March 2014

March Challenge - Clean and Simple

Good Morning!

I am back with my take on clean and simple cards.. so buckle up and get ready to be inspired. *wink*


I've used Graphic 45 Secret Garden pattern paper here for this card and I am absolutely in love with this paper pad. The pretty daisies are from Pocket Book Paper Pad Flower set.

I have used some glitter alphas from my stash to match the glitter in those lovely blooms.


Yet another thank you card. This one I went crazy stamping my new butterfly stamp all over the white cardstock.


I colored the one in the center one using Mister Huey's mist in the color Ocean. I used my watercolor brush to give it the gradient effect. Must say, it was very easy to blend the mist with my brush.


This one is my favorite from the lot. Love love love the pink rose lace. These pretty trims are from Webster's pages Sweet Note collection.


Hope you got some ideas from my CAS cards and are motivated enough to enter our March Challenge.

That is all folks.

Until next time.

Happy Crafting!!
- Shruti

Supplies used:
Webster's Pages Sweet Note Trim Card Pack
Mister Huey Mist: Ocean
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper Pad
Pocket Book Paper Pad flowers
Crate Paper Little Boy Blue Thickers
Pink Paislee Portfolio Alphabet Sticker
Hero Arts Butterfly Stamp
----
A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with the theme 'CLEAN AND SIMPLE' 
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album March Challenge: Clean and Simple
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: March 31, 2014
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.