Sunday, 20 April 2014

PPS's 2nd Anniversary - Shruti's favorite DT Projects

Good Morning!

I am here to share with you all some of my favorite projects made by some of the current (incuding me) and past DTs.

First one is this gorgeous envelope created my Ime.


Love the big blooms and the colors she has chosen on this one! Very pretty!

The next one of my old projects which is also, I believe, one of the best mini Album I've made so far..


You have got to see this post to know why I love this Spring Break mini album.

 Next is this lovely Tag made by our ex-DT Asia.


Love the bright colors.. the Pinwheel kinda design background, the chevron patterned circle die cut.. Just everything looks so perfect.

That is all from me for today.

Until next time,

Love,
Shruti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.